Автор: Evans Virginia, Dooley Jenny, White Richard
Издательство: Express Publishing, 2016 г.
Серия: English for Specific Purposes
- Научный редактор: Барбанов Гордей Жоресович
- Главный художник: Поетихин Парамон Власиевич
- Оформитель: Самыкин Конон Михайлович
- Объем: 326
- Формат: fb2, pdf,txt
О книге "Career Paths: Human Resources Student's Book with Cross-Platform Application"
Career Paths: Human Resources is a new educational resource for Human Resources industry professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Human Resources addresses topics including types of employees, benefits, interviews, workplace diversity and employee relations.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
Скачать электронную книгу Career Paths: Human Resources Student's Book with Cross-Platform Application Evans, Dooley, White.